The most frequent question we receive from potential customers is, “How do I buy a car that I can’t see?” For this, we have a simple 5-step process that’s designed to protect you.
1) CONTACT – You contact us on the vehicle that you are interested in, or one that you are looking for. One of our experienced sales representatives will give you all the information about that vehicle and answer any questions you might have. If we don’t have the exact car you are looking for, we are connected to a broad network of high-line dealers across the country. If you dream it, we can most likely produce it!
2) CONTRACT – You decide to move forward. We will fax you a buyer’s order, which you will sign and fax back. This buyer’s order includes our money back guarantee. Please see the Our Guarantee page for more information.
3) DEPOSIT – You send a REFUNDABLE deposit. This deposit (as spelled out clearly in the buyers order), is REFUNDABLE contingent upon your inspection and approval of the vehicle as it was described by our sales team. The deposit must be in the form of a wire transfer or bank check. We do not accept deposits by credit card.
4) INSPECTION – You have the right to have a pre-purchase inspection performed on the car you are buying. You have several options to choose from:
• You can arrange pre-purchase Inspection through our local authorized dealer.
• You may fly or drive in an inspector of your choice.
• You may fly or drive in and inspect the car yourself.
• Inspection costs are the buyers responsibility.
5) COMPLETION – When the inspection is completed to your satisfaction, the deal is finalized. Shipping arrangements are made and the car is delivered to you. At time of delivery you can drive and look over the car personally. Upon your acceptance the balance of the payment is collected and title is transferred to you at that time.
This is a very simple process that we have perfected to assure simplicity and satisfaction. If you have any questions, please call us at 314-842-7774.